In RL2, we will address the patient’s data with a more clinical approach, through population based approaches. We will develop a holistic smart intervention program based on multilevel models that profile and fit activity patterns according to normal and special populations. the objective is to develop new technology and data-based services that explore the new paradigm of user-centred health care and proactive healthcare management. Again, we will store this data in RL3. This data will be of extreme relevance to RL4’s analysis.
More specifically, from a data collection and development of smart interfaces standpoint, the main objectives of the current research line are:
- Identify the experiences and skills of health care stakeholders (citizens, professionals, and organizations) with innovative technological-based health care services;
- Describe and classify the health status and activity patterns for elderly people in daily life routines according to seasonality fluctuations and geopolitical variables;
- Develop a holistic smart intervention program based on multi-level models that profile and fit activity patterns according to normal and special populations (coronary artery disease, heart failure, type II diabetes…);
- Monitor the health status using non-intrusive methods, true interactive platforms to measure physical activity, exercise programs and physical rehabilitation programs;
- Develop data collection methods that ensure ethical and legal issues, namely true new anonymization techniques;
- Develop new technology and data-based services that explore the new paradigm of user-centred health care and proactive health care management;
- Develop a model based on state-of-the-art recommendations for physical activity and exercise programs for smart interfaces to enable pervasive physical activities and wellness-related activities in daily life routines;
- Develop interactive techniques to measure physical activity profiles;
- Design in-lab strategies to support diagnosis and prescription using higher standard variables.
In order to tackle the specific objectives of this research line, the activities are organised into four inter-related work packages (WP), each with its own requirements and goals:
- WP 1: Personalized Avatars for Improved User Compliance
- WP 2: Anonymization, Ethics and Legal Aspects in Health Data
- WP 3: INA2F (Innovative Active Aging Framework): data collection
- WP 4: INA2F (Innovative Active Aging Framework): smart interfaces
More information HERE.